CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Nadia's little miracle




After over 2 years my little Nadia finally met her little sister, Norah. I don't think there has been a day that has gone by that Nadia hasn't talked about Norah or prayed for her. After all this time and due to the circumstances, I truely do consider it a miracle. I had no idea I would be so emotional. We were at church and when Nadia saw her I just started bawling. I can't imagine how that must have been for her. It was like seeing a hole in Nadia's heart for over 2 years finally become mended and whole. It was a huge answer to both of our prayers. I am so happy for her. And, of course, Norah is beautiful. She looks a lot like Nadia and a lot like her dad. I am not sure what will happen going forward but I really hope Nadia will get to be part of her life.

2 comments:

MotocrossMom AKA Autumn H. said...

That is amazing - I am so happy for Nadia. She is such a wonderful person, and I bet she is the best big sister ever!

Racie said...

Your mom told me about that. That's great!!! I love your blog. It's so cute. Can't wait to read more about the Gilley family as it happens. I love ya Mis!!